Before you commence your interview it’s worth checking the following to make sure you don't experience any problems or get interrupted:
- Does my device have sufficient battery life?
- Does my device have sufficient storage?
- Have I closed all open applications?
- Have I turned off any auto locks or screen savers?
- Have I turned off notifications for other applications that may interfere with my interview?
- Do I have a reliable internet connection?
- Have I made sure I'll not get a phone call half way through answering a question?
- Am I certain my camera and microphone is enabled?
When you are actually taking your interview it's worth noting the following:
- Question time limits may vary so be prepared to answer fluently noting any time limits on how long you have to answer.
- When you've completed your interview, please be patient, if you have a slow internet connection it may take quite a while to process and upload all of your answers.